Isn't it time that we, as a nation, honored our treaties with Native Americans?Although our page is not regularly updated, we felt the need to provide you with information on how you can help support the Native Americans in defending their land from the Dakota Pipeline. In a situation largely ignored by media, we are receiving disturbing reports of Native Americans and their supporters being harassed, intimidated, and even assaulted as they attempt to protect land that is rightfully theirs. Their movement espouses peaceful, persistent If you would like to help, here are several ways to do it:
How to Help Protect Standing Rock
1. Call for the Army Corps of Engineers' Permit for the Dakota Access Pipeline to be Rescinded
- Contact the White House at (202)456-1111 or (202)456-1414.
- Sign the Whith House petition: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/stop-construction-dakota-access-pipeline-which-endangers-water-supply-native-american-reservations
- Call the ARmy Corps of Engineers (202)761-5903
- Call the North Dakota governor Jack Dalrymple at (701)328-2200
- Call or Email your Congressional Representatives and Senators
2. Support the Sacred Stone Camp
- Donate items at http://sacredstonecamp.org/supply-list/
- Contribute to the Legal Defense Fund: https://fundrazr.com/d19fAf
- Contribute via gofundme: https://www.gofundme.com/sacredstonecamp
3. Tell the executives of Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. to stop building the pipeline.
- Lee Hanse, EVP (210)403-6455 email@example.com
- Michael (Cliff Waters, Lead Analyst (713) 989-2404 firstname.lastname@example.org