ACT NOW TO STOP THE BLUEGRASS PIPELINE PROPOSAL
There here are eight critical actions you can take today to stop the dangerous Bluegrass Pipeline:
- Printable Sign for Your Car Window, Stores, Churches, Work, and Other Public Bulletin Boards
- Printable Tear Sheet for Bulletin Boards
- Printable Cutouts for Distribution on Car Windshields, Store Counters, at Public Meetings, and More
2. Contact Governor Beshear, your legislators, and representatives TODAY! (502) 564-2611 or by TDD at: (502) 564-9551
Tell them to put the poorly conceived Bluegrass Pipeline on "the call" for the Special Session Agenda for August!
3. Attend Public Meetings: Find Them Here
4. Email the governor here: http://governor.ky.gov/Pages/contact.aspx
5. Email your representatives here: http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml
6. After you call or email the governor or your representatives, let us know here: http://signon.org/tools/call.html
7. Send a letter to the editor of your local paper here: http://signon.org/tools/lte.html
8. Share our petition with your friends, neighbors, family, and other social connections! http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/governor-beshear-stop
9. Stay in touch at our website at www.stopbluegrasspipeline.us.
Thank you for your support!